Saturday, August 6, 2011

The beginning of a new legacy... or not.

So I've decided to begin a blog to generally document and support some ongoing development projects that I have been working on. On occasion I will also post links, info, articles, and opinions on different games and my involvement with the Fighting Game Community here in Washington State. With of course a few shameless plugs for my some of my friends and their endeavours (*cough* www.seattletekken.com *cough*)

I have two projects under-way right now, one is for using the Microsoft TrueSkill™ rating system outside of XBL, and the other is my first serious attempt at Indie Game Development. I'm by no means any good at blogging, development or fighting games but I do what I can. So expect things to hopefully change and improve over time and I'm always open to helpful feedback.

Now on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment